Our award winning Social and Financial Inclusion team is looking for two volunteer Phone Survey and Registration Assistants to work on our latest programme of works based at our head office in London Bridge.
The role will involve calling Family Mosaic customers to carry out phone-based surveys in order to generate interest and participation in various Social and Financial inclusion initiatives available across our business.
What’s in it for you
- Full training and support provided as well as access to live job vacancies within the business and from our partners
- Lunch and travel costs reimbursed so that you are not out of pocket
- Strong reference for your CV on completion
- Gain skills in communication, customer service, office administration and more
- The ability to talk clearly on the phone, basic IT and enthusiasm – Essential
- Previous experience in a similar role and a sense of humour – Advantageous
- Minimum 6 weeks
- 10 am – 3 pm, 2 days per week
Think this is the role for you?
If you need further information, please email us at email@example.com.
If you are ready to apply, please click here.