Our award winning Social and Financial Inclusion team is looking for a number of enthusiastic people to join our team of Road Runnerz to help promote our latest programme of works within the community.
The role will involve making contact with customers out in the community and at events to generate interest and participation in various Social and Financial Inclusion initiatives across our business.
In addition, there may be some additional event support and/or IT tasks required such as meeting and greeting and other general admin tasks.
What’s in it for you
- Full training and support provided as well as access to live job vacancies within our business and from our partners.
- Lunch and travel costs reimbursed so that you are not out of pocket.
- Strong reference for your CV on successful completion
- Experience in event management, promotion and customer service
- The ability to talk clearly on the phone, basic IT and enthusiasm – Essential
- Previous experience in a similar role and a sense of humour – Advantageous
- Minimum 6 weeks
- 1-2 days per week
Think this is the role for you?
If you need further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to apply, please click here.