We're on the look out for talented and motivated individuals to fill apprenticeships for the following:
Opportunities with Network Rail
- Electrification and plant signaling
Every single person in Britain relies on rail even if they don’t know it. As well as helping three million people with their journeys everyday, Britain’s railway carries 100 million tones of freight every year. To keep up with the demand on our network we are transforming it with hundreds of projects. Railway need talented people to push this transformation. That is were you could come in.
About the apprenticeship
- You have to be at least 17 years old by September 2013
- 4 GCSE A-C / 4 Scottish Standard 1-3
- These have to include English, Math and Science or Engineering
If you think you are the right person apply immediately (opportunities are live now) email your CV to: Employmentteam@familymosaic.co.uk
Please ensure your email subject states: Network Railway, and which opportunity you are interested in. Or call: 0207 089 1345
Apprentice Nursery Assistant with Kidsunlimited
About the apprenticeship
You will work towards achieving the Children’s and Young Peoples Workforce Intermediate Apprenticeship supported by Hawk Training.
- It is essential that you have some understanding of the childcare sector and the enthusiasm, passion and commitment to work with children to support their early years development. Qualifications required
- A good level of education with GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths to grade C or above.
- An introductory level in Child Development, Health and Social Care or similar entry level qualification is an advantage but not essential.
- Candidates should have a good standard of communication and be able to use their initiative
- Work well as part of a team
If you think you are the right person apply immediately (opportunities are live now) email your CV to: Employmentteam@familymosaic.co.uk Please ensure your email subject states: Apprentice Nursery Assistant with Kidsunlimited Or call: 0207 089 1345
Free Personal Trainer Course - Reynolds Training Academy
- Become a fully quali!ed at Level 2 or Level 3 in just 6 months
- If interested, apply immediately, as places are limited
- Only 2 days a week. Fully government funded
Call: 0207 089 1345 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Horticulture - Reynolds Training Academy
16-18 years of age? Passion for plants? Hungry for horticulture? Yes? Reynolds can help you grow.
Reynolds Training Academy and Family Mosaic are launching an exciting Foundation Learning programme for 16-18 year olds. Our ‘Introduction to Horticulture’ is a highly practical programme.
Fun, engaging and with a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of horticulture, designed for all young people with an interest in Land and Plants. If interested, apply immediately, as places are limited.
Contact us on: 0207 089 1345 or email@example.com