The Independent Resident Scrutiny Panel is looking to recruit new members.
The panel is entirely led by residents and independently chaired but works closely with Family Mosaic staff, directors and board members to try to make sure that the association acts in a way that best meets the needs of its residents. This means looking in detail at how Family Mosaic conduct their business and how good the association’s services are in terms of quality and value.
Being a member of the IRSP could offer you a chance to:
- help others who don’t have a voice
- feel valued and part of a team
- boost your confidence and self esteem
- put to use your existing skills and knowledge
- gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- enhance your CV and improve your employment prospects
Members of the panel are provided with the help and training they need to be involved. Travel and care expenses associated with the work of the IRSP are covered.
This is what some of the current panel members have said:
When I joined the scrutiny panel I was looking for a voluntary role to put my experience of social housing to good use. After meeting with the panel it was clear that there were exciting plans to improve scrutiny for the benefit of residents.
I’ve gained skills and learnt a lot from being a part of the scrutiny panel. Trying to realise its potential can be challenging, but I think it’s worth the effort.
I wanted to do something to influence the way services are provided to Residents of Family Mosaic and I am glad I joined the scrutiny panel because I can begin to see that happen.
If you would like to be considered for the Independent Resident Scrutiny Panel or would just like to find out more, please contact us by Friday 9th December by:
- Telephone – please contact Stevie Wood on 020 3544 9445
- Text message – please text us on 07963 564 561
- E-mail – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – please write to us at Independent Resident Scrutiny Panel, c/o Albion House, 20 Queen Elizabeth Street, London SE1 2RJ
- Online – please complete the form below