Our award winning Social and Financial Inclusion team, in partnership with the prestigious Battersea Dogs and Cats Home, is looking for volunteers to support the work of the Community Engagement Team.
The role will involve delivering ‘Responsible Dog Ownership’ training to children and young adults across London as part of the ‘Junior Citizenship Scheme’.
Commitment can be set around individual circumstances and full training and support will be provided.
What’s in it for you
- Experience of delivering thought-provoking workshops to inner-city youngsters
- Access to volunteering roles in other areas of the business such as kennels and paid vacancies as they arise
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing support
- Travel and lunch expenses
Due to the nature of this role, you must be at least 18 years of age and able to complete a DBS check. We are particularly keen to hear from those aged 18-25, however, we encourage everyone with a love for dogs and an interest in community work to apply!
- Minimum 3 months
- 1-2 days per week dependant on service
Think this is the role for you?
If you need further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to apply, please click here.